BRF, King Life Sciences, and College of Medicine Animal Facility Access Request

Complete this form to request access to BRF, KIN, and COM animal facilities. Please note, access for undergraduate students and OPS employees will terminate on August 15th of each year. Annual completion of the Animal Facility Access Request form is required if continued access is desired.

Please enter the 16 digits in the following format: XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX
*Access will be terminated on August 15 of each year. Renewal requests must be submitted annually.
If yes, ACUC-mandated training and enrollment in the Medical Monitoring Program for Vertebrate Animal Users must be completed before receiving access to animal holding areas. To complete the Training Enrollment Form, visit Training Enrollment Form.
Contact if this status changes

Last Updated: Thursday, June 29, 2023 at 10:05 AM